What a nice surprise to see so many Made in the USA mailboxes popping up around our town. Here is a sampling of them. They are such a nice upgrade to a neighborhood.
These mailboxes all have the keypad locks. The homeowners also decided to include the additional newspaper boxes.
Locking mailboxes continue to be needed as the poor economy tends to drive more people to theft. The resulting chaos of having your ID stolen, your bank and credit cards compromised is often a long process to re-establish your good credit and to get your funds back into your accounts. It takes time to prove fraud and ID theft and often it goes undiscovered until your credit card is decline.
Just because nothing like that has happened before, does not change the fact that the crime still exists. You can stop that from happening to you and upgrade the your landscape by buying a locking mailbox and installing this spring before you plant all your new flowers.
I’m just saying… it’s something to think about. If you decide to upgrade here is a list of things to consider when selecting a mailbox:
The answer to the this list should all be YES.
- Does it meet USPS requirements?
- Will your mail slide in easily?
- Will it hold your average mail?
- Will it hold several days worth if you are out-of-town?
- Do your prescription medications fit in?
- Does it have a quality lock?
- Is it Made in the USA?
These answers need to be NO?
- Are there easy pry points?
- Can someone reach in?
- Is the mail easily “fish-able?”
- What about the door and lock are the light weight?
Additional things to consider:
- How many keys cuts are available? Ours have 4,500 possible keys.
- Where are the locks made? In Belgium
- Why Belgium? They are built to our rigid specifications.
- Everything else is made in Oregon, even our cardboard boxes.
- We ship anywhere in the US.
- Locally, please stop in, bring your mail, check them out.
If you have a questions about our products, please visit our web site www.mailboxsolutions.com
or send us an email: email@example.com
or phone: 503-486-5575 M-Th 9-5 Fri 9-1
We are here to answer questions and help. We do build our products. We try to always have them in stock. We can address your mailbox in ten minutes so you can expect to come in, try them out, get your questions answered, choose a style, a color, and any accessories and leave with your products. The NW post is customized for you so it is the only item we need a 24 hour notice to have it ready for you.
We look forward to serving you.